This year's Beast is here and with it, returns the origional Beast from 2011. Because two Beasts packs a punch! Fill your collection with the Lexus LFA and Corvette Z06!
Exotic In Looks And Beast At Heart!
The Lexus LFA is a Beast all on its own, thus making it a natural selection for this yearâ€™s â€œV10 Beast.â€
Its powerful V10 engine generates over 550hp and revs to more than 9000rpm, more than enough to make any driving enthusiast smile. The custom livery and â€œHeart Breakerâ€ neon also sets this bad boy apart from the rest!
Decked out in a high downforce wide-body kit and BBS alloys, this V10 Beast is ready to scream into the higher RPMâ€™s.
Go to the Car Dealer today and add this yearâ€™s â€œBeastâ€ to your collection!
The Beast Is Back!
One of the most popular cars ever in NFS World, â€œThe Beastâ€ returns and like its original partner, has had some recent upgrades.
Both original and new owners will experience the improved steering response, overall acceleration and top speed increase! You asked for it and you got it! These polish tunes will allow you to run with the front of the pack.
The Corvette Z06 features a snarling V8 under its louvered hood plus a wide body kit which adds to its aggressive stance! Its black paint job with red two-tones gives this Tier 3 predator even more presence.
Go to the Car Dealer today and add the original â€œBeastâ€ to your collection!
Add these Beauties to your car collection! This year's Beauty, the Corvette Z06 Carbon Limited Edition, returns with the original Beauty from 2011, the Lexus IS-F just in time for Valentines!
She's Back With Even More Attitude!
The new Z06 Carbon Limited Edition â€œV8 Beautyâ€ has become the belle of the ball for this yearsâ€™ Valentines celebration.
The improved aluminum V8 engine produces over 500 horsepower and with refined aerodynamics, you will be able to hit your top-speed even quicker. This yearâ€™s Beauty features a wide body kit, 20â€ BBS alloys, a new custom livery plus a pink â€œshattered heartâ€ neon that will set you apart from the rest!
Hit the throttle and listen to the race-bred engine sing! Go to the Car Dealer today to complete your â€œBeautyâ€ and â€œThe Beastâ€ set!
Origional Beauty Returns With Upgraded Performance!
Making its illustrious return is last yearâ€™s â€œBeautyâ€, the Lexus IS-F. This tier 2 white-clad sports sedan has a sheer heart of gold and will leave your opponents in a trail of dust!
This Beauty has a secret - her female driver will pilot a V8 engine and suspension package that has been completely re-tuned and upgraded! Both original and new owners of this custom sedan will get to experience the refreshed tunings!
With its recent upgrades, the Lexus IS-F is now tuned to be a front runner and wonâ€™t disappoint. Go to the Car Dealer and get the original â€œBeautyâ€ while you can!
The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.
February 7th, 2012
Start: 2pm (14:00) PST – 5pm (17:00) EST – 10pm (22:00) GMT
End: 6pm (18:00) PST – 9pm (21:00) EST – 2am (2:00) GMT
During the maintenance window, the servers will be offline and users will not able to log in and play Need for Speed World. Players who are already logged in and playing NFS World will be disconnected from the server and therefore, disconnected from the game.
- Chat enhancements:
- Players are now able to chat while in the Safehouse
- When sending a whisper to another Driver, a separate chat filter is created to allow the player to see a record of the conversation between two players
- A notification icon will appear when receiving updates to specific chat filters
- - Two new Team Escape events have been added to the game: â€œHigh Stakesâ€ and â€œUndergroundâ€
- For a limited time only, A Valentine Aftermarket Card Pack is available for purchase and includes exclusive Valentineâ€™s Day Neons and License Plates
- The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 â€œ2011 Beastâ€ has been reintroduced to Need for Speed World and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- The Lexus IS F â€œ2011 Beautyâ€ has been reintroduced to Need for Speed World and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- An all new Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Carbon Limited Edition â€œ2012 Beautyâ€ has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- An all new Lexus LFA â€œ2012 Beastâ€ has been added to the game and is available for purchase form the Car Dealer
- - Existing Team Escape events have been adjusted for difficulty. Time limits are now shorter, while Rep and Cash rewards have increased
- The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 has undergone retuning to increase the carâ€™s top speed and enhance its handling
- The Chevrolet Corvette Z06 bumper cam has been adjusted
- The Lexus LFAâ€™s engine sound has been changed to match the real-life acoustics of the LFAâ€™s V10 4.8L engine and multi-stage exhaust system
- The Lexus IS F has undergone retuning to increase the carâ€™s top speed and enhance its handling
- A 7th gear has been added to the Lexus IS F
- The Lexus IS Fâ€™s bumper cam has been adjusted
- The â€œ/fâ€ friends chat functionality has been fixed
- Fixed an issue that caused exhaust tips to clip into the Lamborghini Countach 5000 QUATTROVALVOLEâ€™s body when equipped with visual packages
- Fixed an issue that caused 2 steering wheels to appear on the Nissan 200SX while in minimum level of detail
- Some missing vinyl thumbnail images were added for the Koenigsegg CCX â€œEliteâ€
- Some minor world/environment fixes were made
- Some missing mouse-over SFX were added when highlighting elements in the Aftermarket Shop
Lamborghini MurciÃ©lago LP 640 - Now Available for In-Game Cash!
January 27th 2012
Exotic fans get ready. 640HP combined with an AWD setup that distributes 70% of torque to the rear axle under most conditions makes this Big Bull an extreme ride. Not only does this car look the part, it drives like a true exotic should and challenges any in its class.
Could the Lamborghini MurciÃ©lago LP 640 be the car that dethrones the BMW GTR e46 in Need for Speed World free to play racing game? Put it through its paces and decide for yourself. The Lamborghini MurciÃ©lago LP 640 is now available for in-game cash!
Jaguar made its name by producing a series of eye-catching sports cars with amazing performance. The XKR was first introduced in the late 90â€™s with a supercharged engine and since then, this desired luxury sportscar continues to evolve.
Driven by pure driving enthusiasts, the two door coupe has an aspirated V8 that produces 500+horsepower. Itâ€™s faster, sleeker and with more agility, Jaguar takes driving pleasure to an entire new level.
There's simply something chic about the Jaguar XKR. There's no questioning that this Tier2 cat is aggressive and subtle in a dominate way.
See if you can tame this Big Cat! To try, get yours today in the Car Dealer!
Are you ready to find your treasure a lot faster? Specifically designed to give players the edge while hunting for treasure, this tier 3 rocket will highlight treasure locations on your World Map and is the perfect car to find all your gems quickly!
Our Art Team has placed the signature black and green accents as well as a custom â€œGemâ€ vinyl on this big bull to give it that unique â€œTreasure Hunterâ€ look. Outfitted with a gleaming green neon and custom plate, this custom Lambo is definitely one you will want in your collection.
To start hunting for treasure, go to the Car Dealer today. Happy Hunting!
NFS World has started to retire cars and will continue to do so on a weekly basis, so if you have had your eye on a certain beloved car, get it while you can!
With plenty of new cars being introduced weekly, weâ€™ll look to â€œexistingâ€ cars and temporarily retire them. Owners of the retired cars will still be able to race them whereas others will need to wait until the car is once again available. Retired cars will become available again in the future, but at no guaranteed schedule. We will always give you a 1-week notice and list of the cars that are scheduled for retirement in the upcoming week. This gives you plenty of time to decide for yourself!
As of January 12th, the following cars will be retired from our current inventory and will not be purchasable until next year:
- Nissan Silvia Cop Car
- BMW 135i Art Director Car
- Aston Martin
- Aston Martin Cop car
To help our community get their hands on these cars before theyâ€™re gone, these cars will be on sale for 20% off ALL WEEK!!! Now is your chance so donâ€™t miss out! Get these cars in your garage today!
Every gear head or pure car enthusiast needs to drive an Alfa once in their life. If you have that desire, the 8C Competizione is the perfect ride for you.
Powered by a 450 bhp V8 designed by in cooperation with Maserati, the Competizione remains true to its 8C heritage with amazing performance.
The 8C was intended to pay tribute to the Alfa Romeosâ€™ of the past, and the illustrious manufacture has done so much more!
Delivering on core brand value, Alfa Romeo has created a masterpiece with the 8C Competizione.
Head over to the Car Dealer, strap yourself in and cruise in style!
The Super Snake has been the crown jewel of the Mustang line as the car that blends torque-twisting muscle with a supercar-like power-plant that very few cars can match.
The Super Snake outputs a striking 750 horsepower and features a subtle yet sleek set of body modifications. Widened arches, a new front bumper and rear quarter window intakes are just a few visual items that set this pony apart.
Featured in NFS The Run, this custom GT500 also features bespoke striping designed by resident vehicle designer Andy Blackmore, and is truly a sight (and sound) to behold.
Weâ€™re extremely excited to have this American muscle beauty in Need for Speed World.
To challenge other top Tier 3 contenders, go to the Car Dealer and get your hands on this beast!
Unveiled at the 2005 Geneva Auto Show, The Zonda F is one of the fastest supercars ever made. Built using Pagani's extensive experience in carbon fibre construction, the Zonda is a leader in regards to fit and finish.
Fine craftsmanship has gone into making this racing car light, luxurious and most importantly fast. Once you hit the throttle and the engine comes alive, youâ€™ll literally feel like a jet that is about to take off with the unique high-pitch engine screaming all the way.
The amazing power inside the Zonda F is generated from the potent Mercedesâ€“Benz V 12 engine, making this amazing sports car easily achieve top speeds in excess of 214 mph / 345 kph. Combine that with some performance parts and you are well on your way to the front of the pack.
With 650 bhp starting on tap, you will have no issues challenging the best in Tier 3! This super exotic is only available for a short period of time, so get yours while you can in the Car Dealer!