The NFS: Most Wanted Ferrari 360 Spider has been released!
Once again we owe aru a thanks for making this possible.
You can download it from the following link below.
The file has been replaced to fix issues that some people where experiencing, please re-download if you where one of these people.
Mar 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015
Mar 24, 2015
Mar 23, 2015
For those of you who are intrested I went ahead and made a short trailer of the Ferrari 360 Spider in NFS: Most Wanted.
We can all thank arushan for what has been accomplished so far.
I have created a second video which shows off the car a little bit better. Also the tail lights and headlights are working now.
A lot of people were disappointed when MW came out that it did not include Ferraris. Sources say that EA didnt manage to get permission from Ferrari to use the models in the game. I dont know the exact reason myself, but rumors say that Ferrari didnt want Ferraris being linked to car chases. Personally, I dont think thats the reason, I think Sega got an exclusive license from Ferrari to use in their new game Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast.
But, the NFS community isnt letting it off so easy. None other than Arushan himself, who also cracked both NFS Porsche Unleashed and NFS Hot Pursuit 2, has been working on the MW file format and released the first teasers on the NFSCars forums showing a Ferrari 360 Spider in the MW showroom.
Arushan is still working on ironing out bugs when it comes to ingame screenshots and is nowhere near releasing any editing tools, so dont ask for it or ask for a date. Just know it is being worked on!
Read more on this in the forum thread located here: http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17122!
NFSUnlimited is having a Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition giveaway.
Ten days, ten questions, guess the game on all of them for a chance to win one of the 10 PC-CD copies of Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition!
One question will be shown on this website every day during the competition period. Answer all 10 correctly and you have a big chance to win one copy of the fabulous Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition!
Visit NFSUnlimited for more info.
ToCA_Edit has created a moveable camera for Need For Speed: Most Wanted. This camera works with v1.2 - v1.3 - and the DEMO. For those that wonder what this could possibly be used for, how about a In-Car view ;)
You can Download the tool and see more videos and Pictures on his site ToCA_EDIT
Patch 1.3 for the PC version of Need For Speed: Most Wanted is going out tomorrow.
Heres a list of fixed bugs and problems:
1. Fixed problem with user not being returned to the offline main menu when losing
2. Users are no longer returned to the offline main menu after a LAN race.
3. Fixed host hanging in an empty game room after exiting a race.
4. Users are now able to find LAN races created through Quick Race.
5. Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on Continue in the [create new account]
screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
6. Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
7. Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
8. Fixed issue with backround disappearing when mouse clicking the Statistics button during the Hurry Up timer.
9. Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
10. Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.
11. Clicking the back button during the Rap Sheet intro now returns the user to the Main Menu.
12. Fixed issue with the interior of the car sometimes disappearing during gameplay.
13. Fixed performance parts not showing up unless profile loaded.
EA is having there wallpaper contest for NFS: Most Wanted. The contest will run until December 5th, 2005.
Residents for North America can apply. (International Cannot).
Top Five entries will be added to the forthcoming wallpapers section on the EA NFS: Most Wanted site. Also, each of the top five entries will get a prize this time around versus a winner-takes-all scenario as ea has done in the past.
Click here for the wallpaper contest page.
Well, it appears that the demo is out...
Have fun :)
- Subaru Impreza Itasha Tokisaki... 03-24-2015
- Subaru Impreza Re-textured 03-22-2015
- Vinyl Atletico Madrid for... 03-04-2015
- NFSMW 05 Custom Resolution... 03-02-2015
- NFSMW 2005 Lancer Evo 8... 02-27-2015
- NFS9: Most Wanted Calculator... 02-24-2015