NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN TITLE UPDATE 1.3 NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX 360December 16th 2011
Today we're happy to announce that the Need for Speed The Run title update 1.3 is now available on Xbox 360. To download the update, simply login to Xbox LIVE, boot up The Run and your Xbox 360 console will prompt you download / apply the update.
In case you missed it here is a short list of updates:
- Improvements to reset behavior in Single Player:
- When players go off track, they will be reset back onto the track (similar to the reset behavior in online multiplayer races) instead of at the last checkpoint. Crashes will still result in a reset to the last checkpoint.
- Weâ€™ve modified the reset behavior for a number of tracks in The Run where resets seemed too close to the main race route. This should reduce some frustration for players where theyâ€™ve suddenly been reset by just barely going off course.
- Multiplayer â€“ reduce the severity of racer to racer collisions in multiplayer races and jarring reactions by the game camera.
- Multiplayer - Fix to address a connectivity issues sometimes seen when attempting to join multiplayer sessions on PS3
- Multiplayer â€“ Fix for load and connectivity issues being experienced on PS3.
- Autolog â€“ fix an issue where the Autolog friends list would sometimes appear empty and Speedwalls would display â€˜Your Friendâ€™ instead of the proper friends name.
As for PC, we do have a patch in the works but no ETA on when it will be released.