Favorite NFS

Feb. 26, 2009, 11:54 a.m.
Okay, this might've been posted before, so (note to admin) remove it if it was…
There are definitely varying opinions of which NFS is the best. I decided to create a poll just to see how things turn out…
btw, my favorite NFS it definitely HS, but used to be PU by far. Please participate in poll.
-FM
March 11, 2009, 1 p.m.
I guess some other people like HS, too. I mean, seriously, the new NFS games totally suck imo
-FM
March 11, 2009, 1:03 p.m.
I like NFS III and IV because of their moddability, but I gotta give it to PU in terms of gameplay.
March 11, 2009, 1:21 p.m.
I like NFS III and IV because of their moddability, but I gotta give it to PU in terms of gameplay.DJMantis;466252
i agree. All of the newer NFS are boring except for MW which can be moded.
March 11, 2009, 1:32 p.m.
FM: You already know how I'm voting.
March 14, 2009, 6:22 a.m.
You bet I do lol ;)
Looks like UC and TNFS might have a hard time here… we'll see how it goes. I wonder how many votes HS will have after a month…
-FM
March 14, 2009, 7:29 a.m.
The new NFS will never what the old ones had what the old had.Still fun,new,new mods cars and tracks,older graphic patches made it look great, and most of all it was about the cars and racing not car culture.New NFS is boring and dull same boring city everywhere you go and flat no snow,no moutains,no forests,and place in one part of the world.The NFS should not even carry the name NFS.So far for favorite HS got it and extremely close PU is right behind.
March 14, 2009, 8:06 a.m.
Definitly NFS:HS that cop mode was the best i have to say too bad new nfs cant do the same
March 14, 2009, 3:25 p.m.
I like NFS III and IV because of their moddability, but I gotta give it to PU in terms of gameplay.DJMantis;466252

And PU had the best racing missions of all time the 360 commerical test is still a blast even after 9 years later.
March 14, 2009, 4:38 p.m.
I agree.

I still play HS and PU everyday,hehehe.
March 15, 2009, 4:20 a.m.
Maybe I should have done NFS3 separate, and NFS4 and 5 together lol…
I used to love NFS5 but I prefer NFS4 for the variety of mod cars, cop chases, being a cop with a dash view, etc.
-FM
Glad this poll worked out :)
March 20, 2009, 11:31 p.m.
Nfs4 is the best nfs game ever!
March 24, 2009, 3:34 a.m.
I don't know, I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

But for this poll, NFS III and HP2, for Simply……….. THE EXOTICS I LOVE TO DRIVE. :D
Although 90% of us we won't be able to afford one. ~_~
April 16, 2009, 4:54 p.m.
My favorite NFS game is High Stakes and probably Porsche Unleash, I play NFS:HS since 2000 and recently i still playing it, i don't know, but its of course the best NFS game because I like how you drive, the cars were so smooth when you drive, the history mode, and the racing thought different sceneries which was great and not sore boring as recent NFS games. Actually i dont really care about the graphics (as in latest NFS games the cars were extremely detailed) what i care is just gameplay.
April 17, 2009, 1:45 a.m.
Exactly :) . I don't like the new NFS games partially because they require REALLY FAST COMPUTERS :rolleyes:
-FM

Active Topics

Notifications

You currently have no notifications.

{[{ notification.title }]}

{[{ notification.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}
{[{ notification.sender.display_name }]}
older notifications mark all as read
Shoutbox
{[{ shout.created|timeAgo:'MM/dd/yyyy' }]}