Weirdest Cop Moments

July 19, 2008, 12:08 a.m.
What are your weirdest cop moments?

Here are mine:

Related to roadblocks:

- There was this one time when I went through a roadblock at heat level 2 and all my tires blew, but I was still accelerating. After that, I went towards a pursuit breaker then I just suddenly stopped right after hitting it, I couldn't move anymore and was immediately busted (but I exited the program).

- Another time was when a copter and a taxi was part of the block, weirdest block ever(I think).

Related to police vehicles:

- A cop was chasing me in a 280kph road battle, we were (kinda) exchanging blows when he suddenly teleported in front of me and, before I could analyze what just happened, he pulled a 180 and was facing me. We bumped after that.

Related to the Helicopter:

- It was helicopter brutality, I saw it hit cars, taxis and PVs. It even hit one interceptor and sent it spinning all over the place and slammed into the wall, it remained intact though.
July 19, 2008, 4:26 a.m.
It was on a Level 3 pursuit where I was using the bus terminal trick to gain bounty. I was hanging over the edge slightly so the cops could still see me. I fell over on to my roof and when I was resetted I was right on top of a GTO Cruiser. Then another one seemed to teleport on top of me and I was busted between 2 GTOs.
July 21, 2008, 9:08 a.m.
Related to roadblocks:

-saw a coupe take part in 1 :\

-wasn't busted at a spike strip after 3 tires went (no trainer)

Related to PVs:

-Patrolling cop hit a wall and started to burnout with all four wheels even though itwas 2WD

Related to Heli:

-instead of chopper, an SUV Heavy :x
July 30, 2008, 4:21 p.m.
ok yeah i had some strange cop moments one time when i was in a heat 5 pursuit and here is what happend

related to rhinos:the rhinos did not hit me instead they stopped and gave me a push and they let me escape

related to pcs: Civic crusers was in a heat level 5 pursuit weird.

realated to roadblocks: no police cars where in the block only traffic cars where
Aug. 7, 2008, 8:02 a.m.
[delete please]
Aug. 8, 2008, 2:20 a.m.
I just had a weird moment few minutes ago, got everything documented. In short - a chopper and a TV Van for block, a Truck got trough them, the chopper decided to go refuel and… later I got busted trying to take out Cross with style. :D
Here's proof:
screenshot189gg5.th.jpgscreenshot188ga6.th.jpgscreenshot187ke6.th.jpgscreenshot190bn1.th.jpg
Aug. 8, 2008, 3:22 a.m.
Whats that car in the last pic? It looks like an undercover GTO but you were only at heat level 3.
Anyway, pretty cool, and pretty funny story too:D
Aug. 8, 2008, 3:47 a.m.
Yes, it is the Undercover GTO. I have shifted the pursuit levels. Level 3 is actually with level 4 cars. Level 5 has black Corvettes and Heavy SUVs alltogether with moar SUVs trying to ram you… it's pretty much chaos on Level 5 :D
Aug. 14, 2008, 6:20 p.m.
Here's one. On the 6 roadblock challenge, there was a roadblock on HWY 99 and on the left end of it there was a container truck… er.. well, half a container truck. The other half looked as if it was plugged into the hills on the side of the road. This was a roadblock with cruisers and Rhinos as well.
Aug. 14, 2008, 8:12 p.m.
Well one time I was doing the bus terminal thing and it was a level 5 pursuit and I fell off the the ledge some how and directly landed onto Cross, which took him out.

Another time I just Changed from pursuit lvl2 to lvl3 in Rosewood by the Baseball Park when A state Trooper appearred and followed after the Undercover Civic PV into the Baseball field. Evaded Pursuit after that.

Then another time I was heading into the Bus Station and right half-way up the ramp I encounter two police Rhinos charging at me from the ledge. Needless to say I avoided both of them only to be wedged on top a lvl3 PV and a lvl5 Roadblock shorty afterword.
Aug. 15, 2008, 9:48 a.m.
using my garbage truck, i had to try to keep my pursuit going when a newly generated lvl2 cruiser started driving away from me… IN A LVL2 PURSUIT! and in a CS, i saw lvl4 cruisers in a lvl3 pursuit. didnt last long, they soon saw their mistake.
Sept. 10, 2008, 1:59 a.m.
When I was #6 on the heat , a helicopter suddenly shoot me with a rocket….:-O
I was so shoked…
________
RedCate
Sept. 10, 2008, 8:33 a.m.
When I was #6 on the heat , a helicopter suddenly shoot me with a rocket….:-O
I was so shoked…Japandrifter;435957
errr… that cant happen.
Sept. 10, 2008, 11:11 p.m.
errr… that cant happen.ROCKPORT

Its true…