Need For Speed The Run Time Attack Community Challenge - NFS Edition Showdown (Part 2)January 7th 2012
Back by popular demand (and because NFSCoulter wanted a shot at the sweet jumps in the beginning), we've got a new Time Attack this week.
NFSCoulter ran a faster time for you to beat, but all the practice you did on NFS Edition Showdown before will pay off because we're not changing the Challenge Series!
If you can beat 2:41.07 on NFS Edition Showdown in the Plains Interstate Challenge Series, here's what to do:
1. Beat NFSCoulter's time in the same Challenge Series event
2. Grab a picture of your race time on the post-race screen
3. Twitpic it to @NeedForSpeed with the hashtag #NFSTheRunTimeAttack.
(We'll also take video entries; just be sure to submit your video as a response to our Time Attack video on YouTube)
At the end of the week we'll randomly draw from the pool of all entries one lucky winner who will receive a very cool prize from the Need for Speed swag cabinet!
A couple of rules you need to be aware of:
- There are no regional restrictions for this challenge. Anybody anywhere in the world can enter!
- This competition is open to all platforms.
- You can use any car available in the Challenge Series event
- Your twitpic and/or video must clearly display your race time. If we can't read it, it won't be considered a valid entry
- If you do choose to submit via YouTube video, it must be submitted as a response to our video
- Use of cheat programs or trainers is prohibited
- A player can only win one week in a row